Reindeer Candy Cane Pudding Cups
Fun holiday recipe idea adds crushed chocolate peppermint cookies to chocolate pudding, finished with candy canes for the 'antlers'
- 5 Prep Time (minutes)
- 5 Total Time (minutes)
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 peppermint creme chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 pkg (13 oz each) Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding
- 8 mini candy canes
- Break 1 cookie into each pudding cup. Stir to combine.
- Insert 2 candy canes into each pudding cup to resemble 'reindeer antlers'. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 187 Calories
- 2 g Protein
- 35 g Carbs
Serving Size: 4 servings (1 pudding cup each)Complete Nutrition Info
- To add a face to each pudding cup, attach 2 craft eyes (or make from paper) and 1 red gum drop for the nose. Trim a thin slice off bottom of gum drop and press sticky side to pudding cup. If peppermint creme chocolate sandwich cookies are unavailable, add 1 broken chocolate sandwich cookie and 1 crushed mini candy cane to each pudding cup. Stir to combine; proceed with recipe as directed.